System Administrator / DevOps
The DevOps system administrator will design, install and ensure the proper functioning of Goldbroker's IT and network infrastructure. He/she will be in contact with the developer teams, his/her technical manager, the network and security teams, the hosting solution providers and the professional communities of the tools he/she uses.
- Design, install and maintain servers (prod, staging, testing).
- Manage IT security (access permissions, firewalls, protections, rate limit, monitoring, etc.).
- Ensure the application of procedures (encryption, confidentiality, backup, security, etc.)
- Manage domain names and emails.
- Set up a safe for the identifiers of the different services used by the company.
- Management of the continuous integration system.
- Set up a continuous deployment system (orchestration of docker containers).
- Manage data storage.
- Adopt a logical approach to diagnose the cause of a malfunction and remedy it.
- Monitor the technical aspects of the platforms and their technologies.
- Define and implement service statistics.
- If necessary, the DevOps must be able to dive into coding and take over some development tasks.
- Webpack (+ bower)
- Atoum PHP
◆ Required qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor-level
- Experience: 5 years minimum
- Languages: French (fluent), English
◆ Contract: Full-time (freelance)
◆ Workplace: Remote work
◆ Hiring date: As of September 2022
Send your resume