In this interview, Brian and Darryl Panes reconnect with Egon von Greyerz of Matterhorn Asset Management AG at the Gold and Alternative Investments Conference in Sydney.
Debt continues to grow exponentially, and consequently, risk is growing at a super exponential rate. So what’s been the response to date? Just print more FIAT currency and increase the bubble.
Also they discuss:
- Debt grows exponentially, risk grows super exponentially
- No system as fragile as today’s world financial System
- China as the next superpower in the world
- Governments don’t like gold, as it reveals their deceit in mismanaging the economy
- Governments continuously destroy paper money – down 80% in this century
- Importance of holding 50% or more of your assets in Gold
- Gold is as cheap, undervalued and unloved as it was in 1970 or 2000
- Physical gold outside the banking system represents your personal life insurance
Original source: Matterhorn - GoldSwitzerland
Reproduction, in whole or in part, is authorized as long as it includes a link back to the original source.