Dan Popescu's exclusive interview with Bill Holter on:
- The Fed and interest rates; will we have negative rates or an increase in rates and impact on gold
- Gold price manipulation. Bloomberg article yesterday said Fed could push gold down
- The US dollar bull market
- Can we have a run on the dollar as we had in the 70s (August 71)?
- China gold strategy, the SDR and the yuan
- COMEX gold. Can COMEX default?
- Gold & silver coin demand and premium in the US and worldwide
Bill Holter writes and is partnered with Jim Sinclair at the newly formed Holter/Sinclair collaboration (www.jsmineset.com). Prior, he wrote for Miles Franklin from 2012-15. Bill worked as a retail stockbroker for 23 years, including 12 as a branch manager at A.G. Edwards. He is a well-known contributor to the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) commentaries since 2007.
AUDIO PODCAST > Click here to download this interview and listen to it at your leisure.
Reproduction, in whole or in part, is authorized as long as it includes all the text hyperlinks and a link back to the original source.
The information contained in this article is for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell.