In this insightful interview, Max Keiser and Egon von Greyerz talk about the 2010s as a decade of fantasy and decadence. Central bankers medicine has enabled the terminally ill patient to survive for much longer than he should have. But that sadly will soon come to an end. Stocks will be a complete carnage, particularly against real money like gold. The Dow/Gold ratio has now turned down and will crash 95% according to Egon. That takes the ratio back to a 1 to 1 level where it was in 1980 when the Dow was 850 and gold was $850 per ounce. So we will now see a crash in stocks and a surge in gold.
- The world’s largest asset bubble ever about to implode
- Risk for every single asset currently at a maximum
- Printed money has resulted in fake wealth across all asset classes
- How much longer can the world live on thin air?
- World debt will collapse under its own sheer weight
- Most listed companies not making profit
- Nasdaq risk today bigger than 2000
- Technically, markets look extremely vulnerable
- Stock market investing has been an easy game for decades but that time is now over
- Warren Buffet sits on $128 billion cash. Egon suggests to give him a call to buy gold. Otherwise his cash will be worthless in a few years
- With less than 0.5% of world financial assets in gold, the upside potential is massive
- Major gold buying by Eastern central banks, including Russia and Turkey
- ETFs not buying physical gold
Reproduction, in whole or in part, is authorized as long as it includes a link back to the original source.